What is your WORD for 2017? with Dana & NJ. In this episode, Dana and NJ talk about creating a word for the new year and why it’s important for business. This episode is sponsored by My Proxy Fox.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why one would pick a word for the year.
- NJ and Dana reveal their words for 2017.
- What to do with a word for the year.
- Help with picking a word if you’re struggling.
Our Podcast Sponsor: My Proxy Fox
A new, free app that will change your life! Do you get stressed out trying to coordinate leaving the house? Welcome to My Proxy Fox…the super smart app that allows you to enjoy time away because everything that matters at home is being managed just the way you like. No more frantic list making before you leave. Input details now, update when necessary, and enjoy the benefits of a well-prepared proxy for years to come. Life is stressful enough and it’s impossible to remember everything when you’re racing around at the last minute. Our streamlined list templates will prompt you to consider as many details as possible. Don’t leave them guessing!
Life is stressful enough and it’s impossible to remember everything when you’re racing around at the last minute. Our streamlined list templates will prompt you to consider as many details as possible. Don’t leave them guessing!
Get the app for free for a limited time!
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
Can I quote you on that?
- Picking a word helps me set a name to my goals for the year. – Dana
- For me, this word is very tender. – NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.