3 Things You Must Do Before the Year Ends
We’ve got a little time before 2019 ends, and when a new year starts, we’re so “full steam ahead” towards the future, that there are things from this year we won’t remember to do. What are 3 important things we must remember to do before 2020 starts and why are they important? In this episode, we share 3 things you need to add to your to-do list before the end of this year.
Think about what matters most to you next year if you only could give it one word. -Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- Think about one person that has impacted you this year that you haven’t talked to in a while. Before the year ends, get in touch with them and say thank you.
- Think about your word or phrase for 2020, tied to what you want to achieve in your business.
- Decide what your biggest business goal for 2020 is, but don’t make it a revenue or amount of money, because that’s an outcome and not a goal.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.