Episode 2: How to Live Life in the Front Row with Jon Vroman
Welcome to episode 2 of the new Boss Dad podcast. Jon Vroman, the founder of the Front Row Foundation, is the perfect start to our first season. His journey from in debt to #1 college speaker in the nation is a journey you are going to want to hear. Have a listen as he talks about discovering his passion to help men create better communication and connection with their family and show you how to be a family man with a business as opposed to being a businessman with a family.
Things We Learned From This Episode
- Your top values are needed to be aligned. Have a life partner that you can connect with and grow with.
- If you ask yourself what you’d valued and what you’d need happening in your world to be fully alive, the business has to love and changes as well.
- For people like us, doing the things that we want to make those moments, it is to the expressions that look of the statement of gratitude or surprise that just totally makes worth it.
- He didn’t want to be a businessman with a family. He wanted to be a family man with a business.
- Helps your kids to know who they are and to know what’s life about and to be a good human being. Be a problem solver. Be a contributor to a society.
He’s been speaking, writing and helping people to as he lives life for that role and which is really better, being engaged, being fully present, being courageous in life and stepping out to the people places and passions that make you come alive.
Create harmony between life and family.
Referenced in the Show
Find out more about Jon Vroman: Jon Vroman helps men become better husbands, fathers and family men. His Front Row Dads podcast focuses on sharing tools for healthy marriages, empowered parenting, and emotional mastery. His community serves high-performing entrepreneurial men who believe in being family men with businesses, not businessmen with families. More at FrontRowDads.com or in Instagram instagram.com/frontrowdads Check out Dana’s interview on the Front Row Factor Podcast: #113: Boss Moms, Inside Jokes, Building Community & Course Creation with Dana Malstaff
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.