How One Simple Giveaway Can Boost Your Brand
We all struggle with getting people to care about what we’re doing and the content we’re creating, and sometimes we have to give something away to get that visibility. What kind of giveaways should we be considering? How do we get people to take interest and actually engage with our content, not just get a giveaway without trying to get into our world? On this tactical episode, I introduce our favorite giveaway tool and share how we can use it for more visibility.
Giveaways are powerful because they leverage the law of reciprocity. -Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- If we want to boost our visibility in a competitive online world, we have to give away something of value to get someone’s attention in return.
- Using Vyper, we can get more likes, visibility, shares, and we can track the people who engage with the ads so we can retarget our advertising.
- In terms of what we can give away, it should be physical product.
As a business owner it can feel like such a huge challenge to get people to watch our content, like it, follow us and eventually sign up for and buy our products. Vyper is a tool that allows us to put the law of reciprocity into motion, give some value and get more people into our world. Using the right tactics allows us boost our visibility, and drive more attention and traffic to our brands.
Create your free VYPER Account using this link:
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.