Episode 94: The Power of Connecting People with Dana & NJ [Podcast]
The Power of Connecting People. In this episode, Dana and NJ discuss the power of connecting with others, the shift your business takes when you connect others and how to build business relationships. The sponsor for this week is Vintage Meet Modern.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Connecting people and networking.
- Building a community.
- How to network and meet people.
- Ways to build connections.
- Tips for those who are just starting your business.
A bit about our sponsor, Vintage Meet Modern:
Hi, I’m Veronica. Passionate about preserving items from the past, and incorporating them into modern life, my boutique Vintage Meet Modern was born in 2011 I have loved jewelry all my life. Getting to play in my grandmother’s jewelry box was one of the highlights of many Sunday afternoons as a child. Later in life, I found myself surrounded by jewelry again while working at Neiman Marcus specializing in designer jewelry and also working as a stylist. With 20 years experience in the fashion, retail, styling, and design industry my vision was to create an upscale shopping experience online focusing on the needs of clients who want to accessorize their life with something, unique, historical, and completely wearable —today, tomorrow, forever. Shop Vintage Meet Modern.
Recommended links and resources:
- Hurts so Good John Mellencamp
- Jessica Stansberry – Technical advice
- Trisha Marie Anchor and Flourish – Brand Photographer
- Samantha Johnston – Brand Coach
- Lilah Higgins – Branding
- Danielle Roberts – Virtual Assistant
- Leanne Moore – Virtual Assistant/Graphic Design
- Dawn Marrs – Automation
- Veronica Staudt – Vintage Meet Modern jewelry
- Elizabeth Thompson – Editing and Copy Writing
- Ashley Beaduin – Fire and Wind Co
- Alexa Bigwarfe – Self-publishing and writing coach
- Jamberry Nail Wraps
- Boss Mom Academy
- Boss Mom Facebook group
Can I quote you on that?
- There’s something that shifts in your business when you become a connector. – Dana
- It’s really selfless to be a connector. – NJ
- Find people you can recommend to connect others to. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.