Episode 70: How to Live Your Brand in Real Life with Dana & NJ [Podcast]
How to Live Your Brand in Real Life. In this episode Dana and NJ talk about branding. Your brand is not just colors or pictures, but it is about what you love and want to live out through your business. Plus, a goodie from our fun sponsor, Hooray Mail.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to live out your brand.
- Your brand is not just your color.
- Branding identity.
- Dana’s photo shoot.
- Boss Mom Retreat
Hooray Mail is subscription snail mail delivered twice per month for kids ages 2-6. In each brightly colored envelope find a personalized card and a simple, fun activity!
An awesome exclusive for Boss Mom’s! Discount code: BOSSMOM – 30% Off!
A note from our sponsor: I’m Katie – proud wife of Mark and mama to Nina Lorraine and Mae Frances. Believer in living – and parenting – with intention and always eating something sweet after dinner. I love letterpress, Wisconsin cheese and fresh flowers.
As a child, I LOVED getting snail mail – the joy, the fun… the hooray moment! I wanted to provide my two little girls the same fun experience in our digital world so I looked to see if there was a subscription-based service that would automatically send them fun mail. I couldn’t find what I was looking for so I decided to do something about it!
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- The moment I gave myself permission for my brand to be both kids and business, I started enjoying living it out. – Dana
- A lot of moms need to feel like they can let go of the guilt and carry on with grace. – NJ
- I’ve been peeling back the layers of who I am to where I finally figured out who I am. – NJ
- Your brand needs to feel awesome, and if it doesn’t, tweak it until it does. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.