Episode 327: Nurture Your Business: What Do Normal Business Growing Pains Look Like?
Many of us struggle with the idea that maybe we aren’t suited to be entrepreneurs. We encounter so many challenges and often end up doubting our abilities. Is your business constantly evolving and shifting? Do you need occasional breaks to achieve clarity? What should you actually focus on trying to control?
On this episode, I share what normal growing pains look like for a business and why your worries are more common than you might think!
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- You need to review and assess in order to achieve clarity for your business. In some cases, this involves taking breaks, especially when you go through hardships.
- As a business owner, you are going to have big highs and big lows, and at some points, you will doubt your current model.
- The one thing you can control, despite everything else that happens in your business, is your performance. You can set realistic performance goals every week.
Businesses, much like people, aren’t perfect. Maintaining clarity and focus, or constantly thinking about new ways to improve your current model are common pains. Just because you have to take a break due to hardships or other challenges, this doesn’t mean your business is broken. You’ll evolve, as will your business, and this happens to each one of us.
If you want to learn more about how to give your business a growth spurt then join me for a FREE LIVE TRAINING at www.boss-mom.com/training and check out our other free resources at www.boss-mom.com/goodies
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.