Episode 24: A Very Special Announcement + Grow Your Business With These 4 Monthly Tasks
This is a very special episode of the Boss Mom podcast. In this episode you’ll hear Dana and NJ come together to talk about what’s next for the Boss Mom Brand, share a few awesome tips, and share what’s new with the Dana and NJ podcast episodes. Let’s dive right in.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Can I quote you on that?
- It is just so awesome to have a community. I love our Boss Mom Tribe. – Dana
- The Boss Mom Academy is going to be a place where you can grow and gain momentum in your business, but you’ll also be around people who understand that sometimes your kid is going to be home sick. – Dana
- The Boss Mom Academy is going to be all about action and business. Dana
- Business is people. – Dana’s dad
Take the next step!
Head here to learn more and apply to be part of the first class of the Boss Mom Academy. (Make sure you apply soon, the applications deadline is Feb 28th and the program starts March 7th.
Connect with us!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.