EPISODE 001: How to Fuel Your Greatest Asset with Adria DeCorte [PODCAST]
Welcome to the very first episode of The Boss Mom Podcast. In this episode we will be visiting with healthy living strategist, Adria DeCorte and talking about different ways you can fuel your hustle, or in other words, get more done, while feeling energized.
We are all busy these days and it seems like there is more and more that keeps getting piled on our shoulders each day. Sometimes we don’t stop to think about how the food we eat can help or hurt us in the ongoing effort to stay energized and get more done.
I started off the Boss Mom Podcast with Adria DeCorte because she speaks to one of the most important ideas that can make or break our business, and happiness….that we are our greatest asset. That’s right…if you don’t take care of yourself, then how are you expected to really take care of your business and your family? You might think you are doing fine by taking care of everything around you, and forgetting about yourself, but that will only last for so long. Sooner or later, you will get run down, and stressed out.
Adria helps us see how food can help us Fuel Our Hustle, as she puts it, and she has some great ideas.
Listen to the audio…
In this episode we discuss…
• How to keep yourself healthy while running a business
• What exactly it means to be living a healthy lifestyle
• How to have more energy on a day to day basis, the healthy way (no coffee necessary!)
• The best healthy snacks for a busy businesswoman
• How to effectively simplify time in the kitchen
• How to fit in healthy eating out of the house/while travelling
• How to eat healthy while keeping your diet spontaneous and exciting
Join the conversation:
Tell us on Twitter or Instagram @danamalstaff …
What new healthy recipe will you try today?
More about Adria:
Check out Adria’s website here
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.