This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares an exciting information about selling through giving away aha moments. Sponsored by the Boss Mom Retreat!
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Giving away the right parts of your business.
- A lesson in letting potential clients learn.
- Selling strategy for your business that works.
The Show Sponsor:
The Boss Mom Retreat is being held in San Diego, CA on January 27 and 28, 2017! We want to make this a fun AND impactful event for you. So we are going to make sure the event is easy to get to, fun to attend, comfortable, interesting, exciting, invigorating, relaxing, amazing, and so much more.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- Give your aha moments away like it’s confetti. – Dana
- Hold your execution methods sacred. – Dana
- The buy in is that your potential client believes they are valuable. – Dana
- You have to give the aha moments first, then the execution methods follow. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.