The Mistakes Most Online Entrepreneurs Make and How to Fix Them
So many of the issues business owners run into are common problems. What are the mistakes we’re making, and how can we stop making them? Where should we be looking for help? On this episode, I’m sharing the mistakes most online entrepreneurs are making, and how to fix them.
You can have a ton of passions, but you can’t do them all at once. -Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- Stop trying to focus on everything at once. If you pay attention to too many components at the same time, you’ll be more likely to burn out.
- Before we think about marketing, we need to have a business strategy. Too many entrepreneurs go wrong by having a social media strategy before they develop their business systems.
- Leverage a community. Don’t try to do everything alone. There is so much to be gained from sharing your ideas with others.
Our culture is saturated with information and ideas. While this is exciting, it also has a downside: there’s too much noise. Focus your attention on a few ideas, and cut down on the number of people you look to for guidance. Leverage your community, but make sure you’re maintaining a focus on one idea and set a strategy for yourself and your business.
Welcome To Your New Business Support System
A place where you get decision support, training, and community when you need it most.
Introducing the Boss Mom Vault Membership site.
This is the membership site that will help you build a stronger business, get more clients, and grow your brand.
Try it out for 7 days for just a $1
Then pay $97 a month with no commitment or risk.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.