The 3 Things Keeping You From Making Money From A Course
Creating a course is something that sounds amazing and we see entrepreneurs making tons of money doing, but it feels too hard or scary for a normal Boss Mom to tackle and see success. I am here to tell you that any Boss Mom can create a digital course that sells. On this episode, I talk about the 3 things we need to overcome in order for us to ensure we actually finish and sell our course and start bringing in revenue.
There is no way to truly get the freedom we want unless we create and sell digital course work that we can scale without adding more of our own time. -Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- Your course is not ‘you’. When you link your identity to your course and the success of your course, then fear takes hold and you are less likely to actually finish, launch, and stick with, your course.
- Very often entrepreneurs are spending time in all the wrong places, repetitively doing the same thing over and over instead of creating leverageable content.
- We tend to think that our course has to be a huge, signature course. Actually starting with something small is a lot better. It’s easier and faster to make.
Unless we create content we can leverage, we’ll be stuck on the hamster wheel of repetitive and tedious work. Nothing is more leverageable than a digital course. We have to stop doing things that don’t actually matter in lieu of doing what it takes to create a course, even a small one to start. Don’t let all the beauty in your brain just sit there while you could be making something amazing for your clients and yourself.
LIVE MASTERCLASS: The 3 Behind-the-Scenes Secrets to Digital Course Success
How to Build, Launch and Grow a Thriving Digital Course Business Without Hiring a Big Team, the Constant Overwhelm or the Momentum Crushing Question, “What the Heck Do I Do Next?”
Reserve your seat at: www.boss-mom.com/amy
The Digital Course Game is About to Change in a BIG Way
Whether you’ve been stuck on the sidelines waiting for the “right time” to create and launch your course or struggling to generate the life-changing results you’ve been hoping for … this can be the turning point you’ve been waiting for.
So much has changed, and there’s NOTHING but room at the top for digital course creators who are prepared to take advantage of these shifts.
Join me to get fully updated on what it takes to build, launch, and grow a successful digital course business.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.