Positive Parenting Techniques for Your Business
Positive parenting is a nurturing process that helps us teach our kids to be independent, while still offering our unconditional support and love along the way. Is it possible to apply these techniques to our businesses? How can we foster nurturing relationships with our clients, while also setting boundaries? On this episode, we discuss the positive parenting techniques we can use in our businesses.
Positive parenting encourages self-growth and positive development. That’s exactly what we want for our clients. -Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- Create permission statements. We need to decide what we’re giving our clients permission for; ideally, this should be something they already do, but feel guilty about. We need to create safe spaces for our clients.
- Start a Facebook group for clients. We then need to create boundaries on the group regarding when we will and won’t work, and what we’re willing to do for clients.
- Be consistent. We have to be consistent with our message; if we have strong opinions, we must live by them. Our clients need to see that we live by the rules we set.
To create successful and impactful businesses, we need to offer our clients nurturing and support. Just like we do for our children, we want to help our clients find confidence within themselves. However, we also need to set boundaries and live by the rules we set. We need to show clients that we walk the walk, and we’ll not only take our businesses to the next level, but also foster healthier and happier client relationships.
To see the article mentioned on this episode, visit
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.