Bonus Episode: Mondragon, Saving Our Humanity, and How I Became Me
This is a fun Bonus episode that I just had to record that talks about my step-father and the things our family did when I was growing up that made me the Boss Mom I am today. I also talk about my dad’s new sci-fi book, and how it’s topic is so relevant for our current times, and as parents of the next generation.
I personally think this little bonus episode is a fun, and also relevant episode for just about anyone.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Dana’s stepdad and mom have influenced her thinking and her creativity.
- Dana’s stepdad’s new book.
- A view into Dana’s childhood, growing up with her mom and stepdad.
- How exercises from around the dinner table have led to her correlations.
- How to cultivate creativity in your own kids.
- The book reading experience.
- An overview of the book.
- Being artful and mindful in creativity.
Referenced in the show:
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Boss Mom Episode 136: How to Add More Diversity into Your Life with Dana and NJ
- Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business and Nurturing your Business Like a Pro
And you can go download my dad’s new book on Amazon at www.boss-mom.com/dad.
With total gratitude,
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
And if you love the book and want to submit a review here is how.
To submit a review:
- Go to the product detail page for the item on Amazon.com.
- Click Write a customer review in the Customer Reviews section.
- Click Submit.