This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares secrets to finding your ideal client and growing your business through the application of these steps. This show is sponsored by high-performance coach Stacy Tuschl.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Assume positive intent when something doesn’t go the way you planned!
- Stop being so hard on yourself.
- You have to create a visibility plan.
- Ideas for creating visibility in your niche.
- Knowing your ideal client.
- How to research your ideal client.
- Having a way for people to get in contact with you.
Show Sponsor: High-Performance Coach, Stacy Tuschl
Would you love your marketing done for you? High-performance coach, Stacy Tuschl is hosting a contest right now with a $10,000 prize. Stacy built her own million dollar business and wants to help 1 lucky winner create their next million dollar marketing plan. The winner will get to work with Stacy 1 on 1 in her Marketing Accelerator program, as well as other great prizes including a bonus for all of those that enter! To enter the contest, use this link: www.HighPerformingMom.com
Stacy Tuschl is an entrepreneur and Business Performance Strategist. She started her first business in her parents’ backyard at the age of 18 and turned that company into a 7 figure business. Author of the #1 international bestselling book, “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success and is the host of the top-rated podcast Business Rescue Road Map.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- Create a story around what you do and how you got started in your business. – Dana
- You can’t sell to someone unless you know your ideal client and how to answer their problems. – Dana
- If people can’t find you, then your business won’t grow. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.