How to Run Your Business Like a Home
As Boss Moms, we have a responsibility to nurture our families and our businesses, but sometimes, it can feel overwhelming to tend to both at once. How can we stop questioning our abilities to run a business while parenting? Is it possible to channel the same love we have for our kids into our businesses, and how do we know which to prioritize at any given moment? On this episode, we learn how to run our businesses like a home.
The problem is not the program: the problem is the way we’re talking about the program. The great thing is, that’s fixable! -Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- Moments when we feel unenthusiastic, don’t define our abilities. Temporary disinterest doesn’t mean we’re incapable of fulfilling our responsibilities.
- While we may feel overwhelmed at times as moms, our love for our children never subsides. We need to channel that same, unwavering love into our businesses.
- Stop wondering if business or family comes first; as Boss Moms, we have a priority to nurture both.
When we aren’t seeing results as quickly as we’d hoped, it’s easy to become discouraged and feel that we need to adapt our programs. However, that’s not necessary. We can boost our success by providing immediate solutions for our clients and by showing them we know what we’re talking about in our space. With that said, we have to remember that immediate action on our part doesn’t necessarily mean we’ll see immediate results. A business takes time to grow, but as long as we continue to nurture it, we will see the benefits.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.