How to Jumpstart Your Program Sales
Many of us have developed programs that aren’t taking off as fast as we’d like, but while it’s frustrating, we have to remember the problem lies with our messaging – not the programs. How can we set ourselves apart from our competitors in our customer’s eyes, and can we adapt our messaging to build rapport more quickly? What can we do to avoid being discouraged when we don’t see results immediately? On this episode, we’re discussing how to jumpstart our programs and set them up for long-term success.
The problem is not the program: the problem is the way we’re talking about the program. The great thing is, that’s fixable! -Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- Creating a solution to our customer’s problems isn’t enough: we have to be able to do it now. Prioritization is the biggest step people miss, but it’s vital if we want to set ourselves apart.
- Building trust is key. If our programs are new on the market, we can build trust by simply talking about the content of our programs, and showing that we’re knowledgeable on the subject.
- Stop seeking immediacy. We have to understand that trust isn’t built in an hour, so don’t be discouraged too easily. We should aim to close someone 30 to 90 days after they come into our space.
When we aren’t seeing results as quickly as we’d hoped, it’s easy to become discouraged and feel that we need to adapt our programs. However, that’s not necessary. We can boost our success by providing immediate solutions for our clients and by showing them we know what we’re talking about in our space. With that said, we have to remember that immediate action on our part doesn’t necessarily mean we’ll see immediate results. A business takes time to grow, but as long as we continue to nurture it, we will see the benefits.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.