Episode 28: The Nurture Your Business Segment: 3 Essential Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Join A Coaching Program
It’s a bonus episode! Welcome to our new Nurture Your Business Segment. I will be doing YouTube training and also providing the audio through our Boss Mom Podcast so you can get help growing your businesses in whatever way works best for you.
Today I’m talking about the three essential questions to ask yourself before you join a coaching program. This episode is value packed and you’re going to want to take notes. So, grab a pen and paper or open up Evernote and let’s dive right in!
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the Boss Mom podcast in iTunes.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Dana’s foolproof method for deciding if a group coaching program is right for you.
- Where do you want your business to go?
- Where are you at in your business right now?
- Who do you want to be surrounded by?
Remember that a question can do nothing, or it can do everything. Listen to the video or audio to learn how to apply these questions so they can really add value to your confidence when it comes to making a decision about a program.
Recommended links and resources:
- Boss Mom Academy – a great group coaching program for work-from-home mom entrepreneurs who have started a business, but feel stuck and want help to move forward and grow.
- Marie Forleo’s B School– a great place to go if you’re just starting out in business.
- Jamie Tardy’s Mastermind group- a great place to go if you’ve been in business for awhile, had great success, and are looking to take your business to the next level.
- Boss Mom Community on Facebook – join us…we are loads of fun…and super helpful too.
Connect with Dana
When it comes to nurturing and growing your business what are the challenges you face and how can we help you get past them? Let us know in the comments below or email us at email@example.com
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.