Episode 266: Have You Discovered Your Sweet Spot? with Dana & NJ
Have you discovered your sweet spot in business yet? That’s a pretty loaded question, and one that many people would probably answer “no” to if they are being honest.
Finding your sweet spot is really important, but it doesn’t have to be as complicated as it can seem.
In this episode we’re diving into what exactly finding your “sweet spot” means, and how to go about finding yours if you’re feeling a little lost.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why your sweet spot is the area you’re most likely able to make money
- How operating in your sweet spot enables you can get more done in less time, make more money doing it (and actually enjoy it!)
- The questions you need to ask yourself (and others) in order to find your sweet spot
- Why first finding your zone of genius will lead to finding your sweet spot
- Why you shouldn’t give up in the pursuit of your sweet spot OR hold on to it too tightly
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Sarah Moore of Become CEO Of Your Home. Sarah’s unique approach to getting tasks done in your home and your business involves getting someone else to do them so your time is spent on what matters most to you. This approach is born out of 20+ years of corporate experience in project management, process improvement, and contractor recruiting. Recruiting can be as scary as watching your littles learn to ride a two-wheeler. To keep them safe and you sane, you give them training wheels, elbow pads, and a helmet. Sarah gives you recruiting “training wheels” to create your team without worrying about hiring the wrong person or spending thousands on help that doesn’t make progress. Together, you will focus on the things that will help you achieve your goals. Just for Boss Moms Sarah is offering an Outsource Like a Boss call for just $97 (that’s 60% off!!!) All you have to do is mention Boss Moms when you book your call. To learn more, head over to BecomeCEOofYourHome.com.