Episode 262: Big Plan for the Creative Mind with Reina Pomeroy
Do you consider yourself a “heart-centered” business owner, with a passion for sharing your ideas and talents with the world?
Do you ever struggle with moving your ideas to successful implementation, knowing (and charging!) what your work is worth, or growing your business from a place of purpose, sustainability and profitability?
If so, know that you are not alone and you are going to LOVE this episode as I’m joined by the one and only Reina Pomeroy, Owner and Founder of Reina + Co, the Life + Biz Success Coaching® Practice for creatives who are right brained and heart centered.
Reina also co-hosts the Creative Empire Podcast where she interviews leaders in the creative industry, and as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with over 1,500 hours of coaching under her belt, she specializes in helping her clients stop spinning their wheels and take action on what’s most important.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why it’s important to be both sustainable and profitable as a heart-centered business owner to increase our impact and create the lives we want
- The importance of developing a healthy money mindset as a heart-centered business owner
- The do’s and don’ts of building a team when you’re a heart-centered business owner
- What the heart-centered business model actually looks like
- The power of “social glue” in building your business
- Exactly how creatives CAN set goals (and achieve them!)
- The importance of identifying your “dream makers” and “deal breakers” in goal setting
- Juicy details about Reina’s new book Big Plan for the Creative Mind, which released TODAY!
Referenced in the Show
- Big Plan for the Creative Mind
- Dannie Fountain
- Samantha Rodgers from Eating Clean & Cooking Dirty
- Episode 38: The Intersection of Life and Business with Reina Pomeroy
- Episode 191: How to be Heart Centered & Profitable at the Same Time with Dana & NJ
- Heart Centered Biz Bosses Facebook Group
- Grant Cardone
- Lilah Higgins from The Higgins Creative
- Social Glue Playbook
- Episode 232: The New World of Influencer Marketing with Dana Malstaff
- Savvy Business Owners Facebook Group
- Amy Porterfield
- Melanie Duncan
- Meyers Briggs Personality Test
- Lara Casey of Cultivate What Matters
- Tonya Dalton of inkWELL Press
- Lisa Jacobs of Market Your Creativity
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Power of Pinning by Melanie Duncan
- Pin Practical by Monica Froese
I use a lot of tools in my business, but none have helped me organize and grow my business as much as Trello…and I want to show you how I use it for my business & life so it can change your life like it did mine!