Episode 261: Are You Hungry for Happiness? with Samantha Skelly
In this episode I’m joined by the amazing Samantha Skelly, Founder of Hungry for Happiness, to talk about how to identify what we’re truly hungry for in life and how to start honoring ourselves and our bodies by ending the battle with food and body image.
If you’ve ever struggled with your relationship to food, dieting, weight loss and body image, my hope is that you’ll be encouraged by tuning into this important conversation and walk away feeling ready to try something different.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Some of Samantha’s personal journey with using food as a drug, hating her body and how she has overcome while helping other women do the same
- The key to letting go of self-judgement (it starts with changing our mindset!)
- The #1 driver behind why we fear what we do
- How to honor yourself and your bodies by releasing the emotional weight you’re carrying around that will lead to releasing physical weight
- How to develop a strong sense of connection with your body, rooted in truth instead of lies and shame
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.