Episode 258: 5 Secrets to Successful Implementation with Dana Malstaff & NJ Rongner
As business owners there are about a million different things we could be doing at any given moment, and too often we may find ourselves crippled by the weight of decision fatigue and perfectionism that cause us to never take the right kind of action in our businesses.
In this episode NJ and I are exploring the idea of implementation, why it’s necessary to build and grow your business, and how to successfully implement what you need to in your business to reach your goals.
If you’ve ever struggled to dig in and make the right things happen in your business, you’re not alone – and these 5 key secrets will help you learn to implement in your business like a BOSS.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- What implementation actually means and should look like for your business
- How to strike a balance between planning and taking action
- Why the key to successful implementation is in your daily actions
- How to overcome obstacles and find the confidence you need to implement
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.