Episode 254: Creating a Family Legacy Through Your Business with PJ Jonas
One of the beautiful parts of being a Boss Mom is having the unique opportunity to make choices about the kind of life and business you’re building, while showing your kids what that crazy, awesome journey looks like.
In this episode I’m joined by PJ Jonas, Founder of Goat Milk Stuff and Host of The Busy Mom’s Survival Guide Podcast, to talk all about her unlikely journey into entrepreneurship and how to be intentional about creating a family legacy through your business. (Did I mention she has EIGHT kids and homeschools??)
She has so much wisdom to share so don’t wait another minute to tune in!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- How solving problems often leads to business opportunities
- A behind-the-scenes look at how one homeschooling mom of eight manages life and business with grace and intention
- A little bit of history about goat milk, raw milk and it’s benefits
- The trial and error that comes with starting and growing a business from the ground up
- The importance of being willing to do what it takes to make things happen (in life and business)
- How to prioritize what matters most and let go of perfection
- How to build a business that incorporates your family and builds a legacy for them for years to come
This epic event taking place October 14-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time.
Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference, but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward.
Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.