Episode 252: How to Launch Successful Programs with Dana Malstaff & NJ Rongner
Creating and launching things in your business can feel really scary and too often smart, talented business owners cheat themselves out of successful launches simply because they don’t know what they’re doing.
In this episode NJ and I are dishing up some seriously helpful tips and strategies for creating and launching successful offerings in your business, so that you can rock your next launch with ease and confidence.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Tips and strategies for planning out a successful launch
- How to decide whether to create or sell your offering first
- The importance of creating buzz and visibility before and during your launch
- Why timely preparation is the key to a successful launch
- How leveraging collaborations can skyrocket the success of your launches
- How to launch in a sustainable way
- The importance of being a giver instead of a taker
- How to create money fast, in the right order and in a way that makes sense
This epic event taking place October 14-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time. Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced! The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference, but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward. Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast! Click here to register today before tickets sell out.