Episode 25: Dana’s Late Night Rant on How to Be Productive in the In-Between Moments
How to be productive and move your business forward when you’re in the thick of it. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Dana shares how to be productive with smaller pockets of time.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the Boss Mom podcast in iTunes.
- Boss Mom Facebook Group
- Dana’s Trello Training
- She Percolates Podcast where Dana shares her morning routine.
- 4 Things You Can Be Doing Every Month To Help Your Business Grow
Can I quote you on that?
- You can always be productive.
- Every time you go to the bathroom, find something you can do in the in-between moments.
- Figure out what you want to accomplish, make a checklist so you know what needs to happen next.
- We have to stop thinking that our lives are run in the same way as other people who have successful businesses but don’t have little kids run their lives.
- When you know what you want to accomplish, it is easy to write down and do the things you need to do to accomplish it.
- We have to people of action. As moms, we’re people of action. You help your kids grow and thrive, you can do that for your business too.
- Productive amazing Boss Moms make decisions. It isn’t always pretty, but we go for it and learn from our experience so we can execute it better next time.
- You can’t move forward if you tell yourself that you can’t get things done in the in-between moments of your day.
- We can create an environment for ourselves where we can thrive. In order to do that, you have to acknowledge what you can change and what you can’t change.
- Think about what is really important to you. What is going to move the needle forward in your business? Be Honest.
- After that, make a list of things that need to get done. This is the start of your plan.
- Now you’ve got a calling card of awesome. Tackle your tasks and make it happen.
I don’t want a bunch of amazing women and moms, beautiful creative Boss Moms feeling stagnant and like they can’t accomplish anything because they don’t have the time or the optimal environment to make it happen. I want you to feel like you’ve got the tools you need to succeed. You can create a thriving business and you owe it to yourself and family to do it. And to do it in a way that doesn’t feel overwhelming.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.