Episode 249: 5 Important Lessons I Learned from Pat Flynn
If you’re not yet familiar with Pat Flynn, Creator & Host of the Smart Passive Income podcast, this episode is going to give you a lightening fast introduction to who he is, what he stands for and how knowing him has personally and professional left a lasting impact on me.
In this episode I’m sharing five specific things I’ve learned from the example Pat has set as an entrepreneur, a husband, a dad and a human being in general. I hope you’ll glean some helpful wisdom yourself and encourage you to go like, listen and follow along with Pat – your life and your business will be better for it, guaranteed!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Five fundamental lessons I’ve learned through watching Pat live and work
- How these lessons translate to success in every area of life, no matter who you are or what you do
- Why focusing on being a good person is the secret to being good at everything else in your life
- How these lessons can strategically help you grow your business
This epic event taking place October 14-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time. Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced! The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference, but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward. Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast! Click here to register today before tickets sell out.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.