Episode 248: The Power of Using Innovation to Solve Problems with Laura Roeder
In this episode NJ and I are joined by Laura Roeder, the Founder & CEO of Edgar, a revolutionary social media scheduling tool that changed the way business owners are able to share social media content.
During our conversation you’ll hear all about Laura’s journey to starting her company, becoming a mom and how using innovation to solve problems can be so powerful in growing your business and changing the world.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- How to grow a business and change the world by leveraging innovation
- Why you can’t delay what you want in life based strictly on your business plans
- What it looks like to balance what customers are asking you for while staying true to your business vision
- How every element you add to your offerings adds a decision for your user’s to make (which isn’t always a good thing!)
- Why you shouldn’t be obsessing over cracking the Facebook algorithm
- Why Laura believes developing “CEO mindset” is a perpetual process
- The secret sauce to successful delegation when building a team
This epic event taking place October 14-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time. Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced! The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference, but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward. Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast! Click here to register today before tickets sell out.