Episode 246: Gaining Visibility & Building Your Personal Brand with Jessica Stansberry & Jaclyn Mellone
If you listen to the Boss Mom podcast (which I’m guessing you do, since you’re here!) chances are you may have also heard of the All Up in Your Lady Business Podcast with Jaclyn Mellone & Jessica Stansberry.
These ladies are true gems that I’m lucky enough to call friends, and in this episode we’re diving into the ins and outs of why developing a personal brand is so important and how to gain visibility for your brand once you have.
This episode is filled with fun, laughter and tremendous insights that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face and encourage you in your Boss Mom journey.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why developing a personal brand is essential to business growth (and where to even start)
- How to get intentional about figuring out what you want to be known for
- The #1 secret to creating a successful business that provides value to clients and customers
- Practical methodology for gaining visibility for your brand
- Why the age-old mantra “practice makes perfect” totally applies in your business
- Lots and LOTS of laughing (you’ve been warned!)
I love me some Labor Day because it’s the perfect Boss Mom holiday. And I’ve got a special push present for you… get it, PUSH present… LABOR DAY. I crack myself up.
If you have ever felt overwhelmed thinking about what services to offer, have I got one heck of a push present for you…The Boss Mom Guide To Mapping Your Offerings.
This guided experience includes 50+ pages to help you work through your offerings. We cover four main categories: group coaching, courses, events, and products.
It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Grab it ASAP, it’s the best $17 you’ll spend. Trust me.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.