Episode 245: How to Decide What Program, Service or Package to Create
Whether you’re brand new to business or you’ve been in business awhile, figuring out what to offer your clients and customers can be a challenge.
In this episode I’m going to break down some practical tips and wisdom based on experience for mapping out what should come next for you and your business.
Grab a pen and some paper, get ready to take notes and let’s dig in!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- How to determine what the first or next offering should be for your business
- Why it’s important to plan and structure your offerings to make them effective
- Why strong business runs on logic
- How to figure out your timing and presentation with new offerings
- The best starting point for mapping out new offerings
Referenced in the Show
- Stay updated about Labor Day fun
- Episode 241: How to Promote Yourself Without Feeling Salesy
- Episode 110: How to Get Past Money Blocks and Create Abundance with Tonya Rineer
- Liz Thompson, House Style Editing
- Natalie Gingrich, Project Management & More Mom Movement
- Email Dana Your Questions
- Boss Mom Retreat
This epic event taking place October 14-15th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time.
Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward.
Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.