Episode 243: Should you Leverage Your Facebook Group for Business?
Facebook groups are all the rage right now, and a common question that I get is whether it’s a faux pas to leverage Facebook groups (your own or others’) to grow your business.
Oftentimes, when done incorrectly, leveraging Facebook groups for your business through slimy or disingenuous sales tactics can leave a bad taste in people’s mouths, which is why this is even a question in the first place.
However, leveraging Facebook groups can be done differently, and in a way that can totally grow your business without making you or others feel icky, which is what we’re going to dive into in this episode.
In This Episode You'll Hear
- Why we are actually selling all the time, and how to reframe the way you look at sales (so you can stop feeling bad about selling!)
- The nuances to promoting and selling in a community environment
- Best practices for engaging in and leveraging Facebook groups (the do’s and don’ts that really WORK)
- How to leverage Facebook groups as think tanks to help you grow your business authentically
This epic event taking place October 14-15th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time. Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced! The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward. Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast! Click here to register today before tickets sell out.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.