Since the beginning of time, people have been asking themselves questions like, “Who am I? Why am I that way? What am I here for?” and as Boss Moms our answers to these questions play a huge part in both how we live our lives and run our businesses.
In today’s episode I’m so excited to invite you into this awesome conversation about finding your soul language, with Laura Greco, a coach for women who are ready for a more conscious, connected, and soulful way to raise their children.
Laura stands the overstretched business mom, who wants to create growth, ease and peace for herself and her whole family through a more confident, intuitive approaching to life, parenting and business.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- What exactly “soul language is”
- How learning what your unique soul language is can help you connect with your own intuition, live your life and run your business with greater ease, and enjoy it all more
- Why trusting your intuition and caring for yourself is invaluable to your role as a parent
- Why it’s so important to invest in learning about yourself, in order to be more successful in business
- The importance of being intentional with your time by doing the hard work of learning who you are, what matters to you and what your priorities are
Referenced in the Show:
- Art of Soulful Parenting
- Soul Language
- Busting Overwhelm: A Super Simple Guide for Super Moms
- Complimentary Soul Language Session
- Complimentary Art of Soulful Parenting Consultation
Connect with Dana & Laura
- Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
- Laura : Website / Facebook / Instagram
Sponsor Spotlight: Boss Mom Retreat
This epic event taking place October 15-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time.
Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference, but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward.
Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast!
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.