This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana gives an overview of how she writes amazing emails to her community that foster engagement. This podcast is sponsored by Ontraport. If you sign up through Dana’s affiliate link, you will get a free hour long training as well as any video training available.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Stop being so serious in your newsletters.
- Be you in your newsletters.
- Don’t be afraid to tell stories in your newsletters.
- Don’t be afraid to sell through your stories.
- How Dana schedules her emails.
- Segmenting emails.
- How to write authentic newsletters.
- Figure out what you want to write about ahead of time and make a check list.
- Decide who you want to write to.
- Write back to those who write to you.
Referenced in the show:
Affiliate links present.
Can I quote you on that?
- Be you in your newsletters. Add your own personality. – Dana
- Use your newsletters to tell stories. – Dana
- You’re doing a disservice by only sharing something once in an email. – Dana
- Write back to those who write to you. Engage in communication with your community. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.