This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares her passion for giving people updates, proactively communicating and keeping them in the loop.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Be intentional about giving updates.
- Giving people “wow” experiences
- Good business practice.
- How to build trust in your business.
- An action step for communication.
Can I quote you on that?
- Our clients want to be in the know. – Dana
- Even if there is no update, still give someone an update. – Dana
- People want to know you have thought about them. – Dana
- Giving someone an update builds trust. – Dana
- My ideal client isn’t just about who is perfect for me, I want someone who I can laugh with. – Dana
- The proactiveness of giving an update is amazing for building a relationship. – Dana
- Create the client experience you would want. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.