Episode 91: How do you Parent & Attending Live Events with Dana & NJ [Podcast]
How do you Parent & Attending Live Events. In this episode, Dana and NJ discuss the best topics and sessions for live events and a preview of the Boss Mom Retreat events. The sponsor for this week is the Boss Mom Retreat, happening January 27-28, 2017.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What Dana and NJ find important in attending live events.
- Pondering whether being a parent makes a difference in attending live events.
- Discussing what types of events are beneficial and what are worth investing in.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- What I’m really at a live event for are the people. – NJ
- You can’t be all things to all people at all times. Otherwise you’ll be a burnt out basket case. – NJ
- We’re going to work on your business at the Boss Mom Retreat. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.