This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana gives an overview of all the tools, strategy and everything she uses to create live events. This podcast is sponsored by Ontraport. If you sign up through Dana’s affiliate link, you will get a free hour long training as well as any video training available.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What steps Dana does to get ready for live events.
- What the strategy is to plan live events.
- The key things to remember when planning an event.
- Community help while planning an event.
Referenced in the show:
Affiliate links present.
Feature photo by Let’s Frolic Together.
Can I quote you on that?
- If you’re not sure about naming an event, think about what it is you want your event to be. – Dana
- I went out and created buzz around my event by involving my community. – Dana
- I reach out to the people I trust and have important conversations about decisions to gain necessary feedback. – Dana
- We can still be authentic and still sell by adding value to that sale. – Dana
- You have to create continual buzz to continue to sign people up. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.