Episode 82: Can We Live An Instagram Worthy Life? with Dana & NJ [Podcast]
Can we Live an Instagram Worthy Life? In this episode, Dana and NJ talk about having an Instagram-worthy life, how brands are developed through pictures, and how to live authentically through your Instagram. Plus, a party box discount code from our fun sponsor: SamJoCo.com.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Dana and NJ’s Instagram strategies.
- How we view life differently because of social media.
- Discussion about using social media to create relationships.
Two mamas who know the struggles and stresses of planning a party make your lives easier with ready to go parties in a box.
Birthday parties should be about more than just eating cake and opening presents. A party should be a chance to honor the little birthday boy or girl and spoil your guests rotten with fun activities and a great atmosphere that leaves them begging for more. Samjoco Celebrations does just that by creating and curating unique adventure and activity party boxes that cover the A-Z of the party for you. Open your party in a box and breathe a sigh of relief, the fun is ready to be had and all the hard work is done. Every Samjoco party box comes with all the necessary ingredients for a rocking party including a party guidebook that takes you step by step to setting up the party of your child’s dreams. Your next party, in one box so you can stop stressing and start the enjoying the fiesta. Find these great party boxes at samjoco.com!
An awesome exclusive for Boss Moms! Discount code: BOSSMOM – 15% Off!
A note from our sponsor: Hi, I’m Samantha! I’m a fun-loving mom and military spouse. I co-own Samjoco Celebrations, we are a unique party supply company specializing in adventure and activity party boxes! We take the stress out of planning a party and include literally everything one would need (minus food, of course) to throw a rocking child’s birthday party … in a single box. We are affordable and dedicated to supporting other small biz owners by including their handcrafted goods in our boxes. We offer typical party supply products such as banners and goody bags, adventure and activity party boxes.
Recommended links and resources:
- NJ’s Instagram Feed
- Dana’s Instagram Feed
- Bo Burnham New York Times article on social media
- Vintage Meet Modern Instagram Feed
- Harmony Hobbs’ Instagram Feed
- Lara Casey’s Instagram Feed
Can I quote you on that?
- Everyone wants to present a beautiful image of a beautiful life, but that’s not real life. – NJ
- Instagram has forced me to live a more visual life. – Dana
- I’m interested in telling the story and capturing the moment. – NJ
- The only effective way to use social media is to keep the social in it. If your strategy does not involve people, then you are just creating noise on the internet. – NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.