This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana gives an overview of things you should stop doing as she gives real life examples of things she wants to stop doing out in her day.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Dana runs through her day and gives examples of what she is going to stop doing.
- The things you need to stop doing.
- How reaching goals is a daily practice.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- Focus on the thing that is important for today. – Dana
- Focus on what will help you deliver on your promises and grow your business. – Dana
- We want accountability partners, but we need to first be accountable to ourselves. – Dana
- Goals are something you move toward on a daily basis. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.