The Million Dollar Question with Kirsten Tyrrel. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Kirsten talks about being a serial entrepreneur, making multiple money streams and building a million dollar business.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Kristen’s mom journey from babies, college, making money and podcasting.
- How Kirsten and her husband make passive income.
- How to make money while doing exactly what you want to do.
- How raising your kids and creating an atmosphere in the house that breeds success and learning.
- Setting goals with a million dollars in mind.
- How Kirsten deals with overwhelm.
- Mindset and sales
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- We all of a sudden discovered that we were entrepreneurs, and that was okay. – Kirsten
- I do this podcast for my audience, but it’s also food for my soul. – Kirsten
- When I’m overwhelmed, I write all the things that are overwhelming me down, and look to see what I can actually control. – Kirsten
- Promotion is all about getting people interested, and getting them interested multiple times. – Dana
- Selling is simply building relationships and trust. – Dana
More about our guest, Kirsten Tyrrel.
Kirsten is a mom of 3 and proud serial entrepreneur with her husband of 8 years. She is the host of The Marvelous Moms Club podcast where she shares stories of courage, growth and business from moms all over the world. Her biggest joys are her husband and kids, long beach days and weekly trips to Disneyland! She works hard to inspire others to break out of mediocrity and live to their fullest potential, which is something she aspires to do every day.
Website / Facebook Group / Instagram / Twitter / Periscope
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.