Episode 76: The Ins and Outs of Working While You’re Sick with Dana & NJ [PODCAST]
The Ins and Outs of Working While You’re Sick. In this episode, Dana and NJ share how to stay productive while being sick. Plus, a goodie from our fun sponsor: Hooray Mail.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Dana and NJ deal with being sick and continuing to work.
- Loving yourself enough to take a break.
- Allowing yourself to have space to move work around and not feel stressed about it.
- How the Boss Mom team likes to work ahead in business.
Hooray Mail is subscription snail mail delivered twice per month for kids ages 2-6. In each brightly colored envelope find a personalized card and a simple, fun activity!
An awesome exclusive for Boss Mom’s! Discount code: BOSSMOM – 30% Off!
A note from our sponsor: I’m Katie – proud wife of Mark and mama to Nina Lorraine and Mae Frances. Believer in living – and parenting – with intention and always eating something sweet after dinner. I love letterpress, Wisconsin cheese, and fresh flowers.
As a child, I LOVED getting snail mail – the joy, the fun… the hooray moment! I wanted to provide my two little girls the same fun experience in our digital world so I looked to see if there was a subscription-based service that would automatically send them fun mail. I couldn’t find what I was looking for so I decided to do something about it!
Recommended links and resources:
- Episode 72: Nurture Your Business: Why You Should Take Your Calendar More Seriously with Dana
- Ted Talk: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator with Tim Urban
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Episode 70: How to Live Your Brand in Real Life with Dana & NJ
Can I quote you on that?
- I’m a big believer in self-care and taking a nap to stay productive. – NJ
- I’m shifting my day to allow myself to still be productive. – Dana
- We can embrace the unexpected because we’ve given our calendar time to allow that. – NJ
- If you connect with the people in business, they will become life-long customers. – Dana’s dad
Connect with Dana & NJ
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.