Turning a Hobby into a Thriving Business with Stacy Tuschl. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Stacy shares insight into how she has turned her hobbies into businesses, tips and tricks on how she delegates her businesses, and she gives information on her new coaching venture.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Stacy started her first company at age 18, which is now a seven-figure business.
- She loves coaching other women to success in their businesses without going into debt.
- How Stacy handles family and business at the same time.
- How she loves working and time management is key.
- Tips for starting a business.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- It wasn’t until I went to my first conference that I realized I could turn this into a full business. – Stacy
- I wanted to be needed, I wanted a challenge. – Stacy
- You discover the time you need according to where your child is at. – Dana
- I can’t wait to delegate because I know it will give me more time. – Stacy
More about our guest, Stacy Tuschl.
Stacy Tuschl is an Entrepreneur and Business Performance Strategist. She started her first business in her parents’ backyard at the age of 18 and turned that company into a 7 figure business. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success, and the host of the top rated podcast Business Rescue Road Map. Although she has a lot on her plate, her number one priority is being a wife, and mom of two daughters.
Website / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.