Community is a powerful part of creating a lasting business. In this episode Dana and NJ talk about how important they think community is, how to choose a community and where to find that great group to call home.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- May is Boss Mom month – stay tuned for awesome content celebrating you, the Boss Moms, who are building our community.
- Building an online community.
- Creating a community is something you have to work for.
- How to find your community.
- Building or joining a community is beneficial for business.
- Steps for finding a group:
- Find out what you need in a community
- Add value to that community
- Be yourself, if no one finds you, go elsewhere
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- To me, community is everything. It has been so powerful. – Dana
- Business is community and collaboration. – NJ
- After I became a mom, I opened up and realized I needed a community. – Dana
- We are living in a time where if you want community, you really have to work hard for it. – NJ
- When we find our tribe, we can reach out and build our community. – Dana
- You have to know what you want to get out of your community. – NJ
- Collaboration is so much more fruitful in community. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.