[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Episode 49: Childcare Hacks Part Two (Plus Caillou, Social Media Kids, and Cheeseburger Pizza) with Dana & NJ. In this episode of the Boss Mom podcast, Dana & NJ talk about adding more time into your day while working with kids at home.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to make more time in your day to make business happen.
- NJ gives her strategies on how to accomplish more with kids at home.
- How do you decide about putting your kids on social media for passive income.
- Adding a babysitter, daycare or a housekeeper into your business goals.
- How to take the first five minutes to focus on daily tasks and be more productive with your day.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- I like creating things I enjoy. – Dana
- I made babies, and they are going to grow up, and be adults and have families. It’s amazing. – Dana
- Find a business mom friend, have a play date and you both get work done. – NJ
- I give myself the grace to realize that I didn’t get it right, learn from it, and move on. – Dana
- Take the first five minutes to figure out what you are going to do for the day. – NJ
- I decide what my priorities are before I start working so I am focused and able to utilize my time to the fullest extent possible. – Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.