In this Nurture Your Business With Dana podcast, she takes us through two different brainstorming exercises to use and repurpose the content we create. This episode is sponsored by Jessica Stansberry.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the Boss Mom podcast in iTunes
Today’s podcast sponsor is Do It Together Web Design with Jessica Stansberry. In her 5 week workshop you’ll learn how to build your website… instead of a DIY, it will be a DIT. A do it together with Jessica helping you along the way.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- An easy exercise to help you figure out how to re-purpose your content
- A simple brainstorming exercise to re-categorize your content to shoot people to your opt-in or sales funnel
- Three simple “rules” to think about as you’re creating content and re-purposing
Can I quote you on that:
- Getting people to your website isn’t enough. You need to bring them on a journey. The best way to do that is to get them on your list. – Dana
- People don’t want you to complicate your life. Guide them through a process, make their life easier, help them make decisions. – Dana
- Make sure the content you are creating is purposeful and doing something for you.
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.