How to Translate Your Services Into Courses. In this Nurture Your Business episode of the Boss Mom podcast, Dana explores how to translate your services into products and courses. And, she walks you through an exercise that will help you brainstorm things you’re already offering and translate them into viable options for digital courses.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to the Boss Mom podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How do you determine what course to make?
- List out services you provide, get specific.
- What kinds of questions are people asking you?
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that:
- Perfection is subjective sometimes. We need to do what we can to move things forward. – Dana
- Create buzz within your community. Ask them questions, when you’re in the middle of something new. – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.