Episode 41: Military Life To Boss Mom Life With Danielle Roberts [Podcast]
Military Life To Boss Mom Life With Danielle Roberts. In this episode of the Boss Mom podcast, Dana chats with Danielle Roberts about her transition from her life in the Navy to becoming a work at home mom. Affiliate links present.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Danielle’s journey and transition to military life into civilian life and how her business started.
- How Danielle decided what services to offer in her VA business.
- The power of a business name.
- How Danielle manages her business as a work at home mom with a 4 year old, 2 year old, and infant.
- Danielle’s secret to managing overwhelm.
- Danielle and Dana gush about their adorable kids.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Just as you give a child a name, you want your business name to mean something. – Danielle
- Find something that you’re deeply passionate about. What do you want to stand on? Start your business from that place. – Danielle
- I type and work with a baby in my lap. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Danielle
- Sometimes, business has to come second. I want to enjoy my kids and be present in the moment with them. – Danielle
- Late Nights & Coffee. I don’t want to miss moments with my kids, so I’m okay with paying for it later on my day to make business happen. – Dana
More about our guest:
As the owner of Legacy Creative Company, I am a proactive virtual assistant, who serves small businesses and busy women. It is my desire to see you have more hours in your day to purse your business goals and make money, while I take on your administrative and social media tasks.I am the wife of Lucas, and a work at home mom of three, ages 4, 2 and 6 months. Community and intimate relationships bring fire to my soul. I am an avid fan of reading and time with my best friend, my sister.
I currently have openings for virtual assistant work and I would love to set up a date for a free 15-minute consultation to see how I can help you. calendly.com/legacycreativeco.
Connect with Dana & Danielle
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out.
Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in the Boss Mom Facebook Community.