Hey friends! This is part one of a conversation between Dana and NJ about how to work for free, when it’s a good idea and the boundaries they place around working for free. Make sure you tune in next Tuesday for part two!
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How do you know when to give away something for free?
- What boundaries NJ and Dana have in place for giving away their time and services for free.
- Questions to ask yourself when you think about collaborating with someone in a barter.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- When it feels stressful to be helpful, don’t give something away for free. – Dana
- If there isn’t a great return on investment, don’t give something away for free. Dana
- Will this give you visibility with your ideal client?
- Don’t ever feel guilty about making money promoting something via an affiliate link. – Dana
- If you are willing to give away something for free, you have to be okay with giving it away for free. If you’re not okay with it, then it’s time to find a way to market it.
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.