Episode 331: Nurture Your Business: How to Create a Flash Sale with Dana & Dawn
Flash sales are a good way to make some extra money without building big campaigns. What price points work best with flash sales? Should you have an audience that you keep engaged via email? What happens when you give a discount on your signature program?
In this episode, Dawn Marss shares how you can build a flash sale from scratch.
Flash sale to people who you’ve already been nurturing.
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- Before you start a flash sale, you have to make sure you have an engaged list of people who already like what you’re doing.
- Products and services that don’t have a high price are best for flash sales. If you do sell only high priced items, you can bundle up and give a discount to make them look cheaper.
- You can build a bigger list by investing in Facebook advertising and creating content for your business.
Make sure your advertising and content marketing efforts are targeted at people who need your products or services. When you do build a list, try to start the nurturing process right away. It doesn’t take much time to nurture for a flash sale, but you still need to make yourself known get them to like and trust you before the sale.
Make sure you go get Dawn’s free flash sale email outline at www.boss-mom.com/flash
EasyKicks with Nike is a revolutionary kid’s shoe subscription service that allows you to eliminate the headache and hassle of finding shoes for your kids. For just $20 per month, busy parents can order brand new Nike or Converse in sizes 4c to 7y. When their kids wreck or grow out of their shoes, or just simply want a new style they can place an order and send the old shoes back to be donated to our non-profit partners. It’s that easy! Go to easykicks.com and Sign Up.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.