Episode 321: Nurture Your Business: How to Start a Movement that Grows Your Business
One of the questions I’m often asked is how I was able to create the Boss Mom Movement in such a short time and with such powerful results. Why are movements more powerful, exciting and relatable than a business that just sells products? What are the building blocks of a strong movement? How do you create a movement manifesto and story?
On this episode, I talk about building a business that is also a movement, because all the best brands are!
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- A movement bands people together, and it creates momentum.
- A movement allows you to attract people like a magnet instead of feeling like you need to constantly fight for visibility.
- Your Movement Manifesto is made up of three main parts: ask yourself what you believe in, what kind of world you want to live in and what you know to be true. I explain it all in the episode.
Nowadays, people really want to know about the behind-the-scenes of what you care about and who you are. That’s where a movement comes in. Every business has a movement, and with a little work you can uncover yours. You need a manifesto because it becomes all the words you use in marketing and the things you use in branding. You also need a movement story which is “what you believe in” mixed with “what you’re good at” so it can be shared with the world.
If you want to learn more about how to uncover your movement and how to use it to help grow your business then join me for a FREE LIVE TRAINING at www.boss-mom.com/movement
Referenced in the Show
Want help figuring out your next steps in business? Schedule a free 15 minute Fitting Call Now! www.boss-mom.com/fitting (limited spots available) If you want to learn more about how to uncover your movement and how to use it to help grow your business then join me for a FREE LIVE TRAINING at www.boss-mom.com/movement
HelloFresh is a meal kit delivery service that shops, plans, and delivers step-by-step recipes and pre-measured ingredients so you can just cook, eat, and enjoy. Rediscover the EXCITEMENT OF COOKING: Enjoy not having to plan dinner, spending money on takeout for an easy night, or worry about gathering ingredients week after week HelloFresh believes cooking should be SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT, not a chore: All the ingredients come pre-measured in handy, labeled meal kits, so you know which ingredients go with which recipe For $30 off your first week of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com/bossmom30 and enter bossmom30
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.