Episode 297: Nurture Your Business: How to Structure Your Paid Programs
Too often online entrepreneurs spend their time creating ‘rogue’ content, or content that doesn’t lead anywhere. In order to grow your business, you need to lead people towards your paid content and those paid programs need to convert. But how do you know what your programs should look like?
On this episode, I talk about how to structure your programs and how your programs should progress as your business grows.
“As you get better at what you do, what you know is going to be worth more.” – Dana Malstaff
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- If you have opt-ins and you don’t have a structured paid program then you are wasting your time…do this instead.
- One-on-one programs are important. You always have to keep your finger on the pulse, so make sure you aren’t skipping important steps to growing your business.
- At some point in your paid programs you’re going to see that there is a bell-curve where your pricing will create a new ideal client for you. Watch out!
While you should always be building your list and audience, you need to have something to sell or you can’t make money, and you should start now. Don’t wait, even if it means getting people on a call to understand them more don’t just let people sit on your list. We make money by selling things, and the things we sell must have structure. The nuances with which we deliver our programs are just as important as the kind of effort we put into marketing, words and sales pages. Whether you offer one-on-one coaching, set up a live event, or create paid content, setting up this kind of program will boost your business in a major way.
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.