Episode 288: Business Process Revamp Roundup
As we continue to talk about tweaking and refining things in our businesses this year, it’s absolutely time for us to dive into how we can revamp our business systems and processes.
But, instead of hearing me talk about this subject, you are in for a HUGE treat because I’ve brought in four amazing women who specialize specifically in the areas of business systems, operations, organization, planning and project management to share all their juicy knowledge and wisdom with you (hooray!)
Here are the women you’ll be learning from today:
Lucy Cantley, who calles herself a “business sidekick” who helps women entrepreneurs capitalize on what’s working, optimize on areas that need improvement and unveil new opportunities for growth.
Amy Lockrin, Director of Operations here at Boss Mom, is a project manager, online business manager, and systems strategist for the entrepreneur who wants to take their business to the next level but feels overwhelmed by ALL.THE.THINGS that need to be done.
Melissa Morris is a business operations consultant who helps online entrepreneurs create systems and processes for their business so they can streamline and automate.
Natalie Gingrich, best friend and strategist to the Boss Mom team, is a project manager and business strategist for entrepreneurs who specializes in getting stuff done!
In This Episode You'll Hear
- What to do when you’re overwhelmed from trying to do #allthethings
- How to determine which systems you need in place for where you’re at in your business
- How to evaluate and refine your systems and processes to save time and make more money
- The importance of using data to help you identify areas of growth
- The power of automation in streamlining and growing your business
- How to identify tasks that can be delegated and automated
- How to refine and automate your client onboarding process
- The importance of keeping your clients “in the loop” and how to do so effectively
- How to set effective quarterly goals (that you actually achieve!)
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.